Automatic Door Elevators
Automatic doors are the standard type of doors found in modern days' elevators. Almost all the automatic doors are usually powered by a door operator installed on the elevator car. Those except manual door with automatic door opening/closing device and all the incline elevators with every independent door operator belong with every single shaft doors and car doors.
We have a wide range of these elevators which are most reliable and designed to suit every construction requirements and provide best vertical transportation solutions, with trouble free performance and low maintenance cost.
- Door Operation Options of Center Opening & Telescopic
- Powder Coated (Multi Colour) cars and Doors, elegant in look, light in weight and variable speed options
- M.S. / S.S. / Glass Door Panels
- Microprocessor based controller with full collective- selective control
- AC V3F drive for smooth operations and variable speeds.
- Overload Indications and Floor Announcement System
- Infrared Sensors for door safety
- Luminous Push Buttons /Touch Buttons, which are attractive and durable.
- Digital/LCD Floor Indication in LOP & COP
- Decorative LED lights with suspended false ceiling
- Automatic Rescue Device (ARD) for safety on Power Failure
- PVC/Marble/Granite Flooring
- Blower/Fan for multi-cross air delivery